Surah al Fatiha is the first surah of the Holy Quran Sharif and it’s also known as Surah Shifa.
There are so many benefits of reciting this and I’m going to tell you the most important benefits of reciting this Surah.
Also, know the meaning in English translation so that you may understand the honor and prosperity of reciting it diligently.
Surah Fatiha in English Transliteration
“Alham Dulilla Hir Rabbil Aalameen. Arrah Manir Raheem.
Maaleke Yao Middin. Iyyaaka Na Budu Wa Iyyaaka Nastaeen.
Ihdinas Siraatal Mustaqeem. Siratal Lazeena Anamta Alaihim,
Gairil Magdoobe Alaihim Walad Dwaalleen” Ameen.
Meaning in English Translation
“All praise is for Allah, Lord of the worlds.
The entirely merciful, the especially merciful.
Sovereign of the day of recompense.
It is you alone we worship and you alone we ask for help.
Guide us to walk on the straight path.
The path of those upon whom you have bestowed favor,
Not of those who have evoked Your anger or of those who are astray”
Surah Fatiha: 7 Day Benefits Wazifa
There are countless benefits of Surah al Fatiha and I’m going to tell you the most powerful wazifa which also includes Durood-e-Ibrahim, this wazifa is for the prosperity (Barkat) in income, debt-free settlements, unemployment.
InshaAllah with the help of this wazifa all the problems of poverty or unemployment will be solved and you will see the immense prosperity of this Wazifa if you follow this correctly.
You will have to recite according to the wazifa regular for 7 days starting from Thursday, but better to recite at night alone in a room. If you miss any night you will have to restart again.
- Day 1 – 11 Times Durood-e-Ibrahim before and after of 90 Times Surah al Fatiha
- Day 2 – 10 Times Durood-e-Ibrahim before and after of 80 Times
- Day 3 – 9 Times Durood-e-Ibrahim before and after of 70 Times
- Day 4 – 8 Times Durood-e-Ibrahim before and after of 60 Times
- Day 5 – 7 Times Durood-e-Ibrahim before and after of 50 Times
- Day 6 – 6 Times Durood-e-Ibrahim before and after of 40 Times
- Day 7 – 5 Times Durood-e-Ibrahim before and after of 30 Times
Always recite the Surah starting with “Bismillah Hirrah Manir Raheem”
Surah Fatiha Benefits for Health Wazifa
Nowadays health is the major concern for most people and it should be because health is the thing that is gifted by God, so we have to take care of it until we get back to Allah.
Health and Wealth are the common priorities of humans and this Surah helps us in both ways. So I’m going to tell you two wazifa, one for the sickness and another for uncured diseases.
- 11 Times Benefits: If a person is sick, he needs to recite this Surah 11 times and exorcise (Dam) in a glass of water and drink in the morning & evening, InshaAllah the person will be fine soon.
- 101 Times Benefits: If a person is having an uncured disease, he or anyone in the home needs to recite this Surah 101 times including 3-3 times Durood Sharif before and after, and exorcise in a bottle of water and give the person.
Miracles of this Surah Against Black Magic
In Islam, doing Black Magic on someone is considered a big sin and crime. It’s a really bad thing, sinners do it because of jealousy or antagonism.
If a person wants to save his house from black magic and needs to get out from any type of tribulations, the person may follow this wazifa, InshaAllah the person will get immense prosperities.
- Recite Surah Fatiha 786 times for 11 Days at any particular time and don’t forget to include Durood Sharif 3-3 times before and after.
And if a person wants to save himself from Black Magic for a lifetime, then the person should follow this wazifa down below. The one who will follow this wazifa, Black Magic would be ineffective on him or her.
- Recite this Surah 211 times regularly for a lifetime, Inshaallah not any Black Magic would be effective on it.
What is Fatiha in English?
Al Fatiha is the name of the first and opening Surah of the Holy Quran that starts with “Alham Dulilla Hir Rabbil Aalameen” which means “All praise is for Allah”
What are the Benefits of Surah Al-Fatiha?
There are countless benefits of Surah Al-Fatiha but the most beneficial benefits are prosperity in income, salvation from tribulations, protection from Black Magic, and cure of diseases.
How many times should you read this Surah?
It depends for what reason you are reading it, different topics (masail) have different wazifa (litany) to read that works especially for that topic.
Which Surah is called Heart of Quran?
Surah Yaseen is called the Heart of the Quran because of its immense benedictions of this world and afterworld, which starts from chapter 22 and ends in chapter 23 in the Holy Quran.